Saturday, May 21, 2005

Magical Pony Party

So Kristin pulled off the “magical pony party” in celebration of Mallory’s 7th birthday. Despite early confusion over the headgear, mistaken to a girl for rabbit ears, the kids had fun, and Mallory, as the center of attention, was in her element. Also, despite seven good years of heavy fortification, a Barbie slipped in under the radar.


(Mallory with pony head cake)

As mind blowing as our daughter turning 7 is to me, I am even more in awe of the pony pinata we found for the occasion. I couldn’t decide whether the pony had a demon, or if it was really just a homosexual dragon in pony drag. Kristin wanted me to “trim” the wicked teeth, lest they scare the children. Of course I refused, knowing our pony would receive punishment enough at the hands of these missionary kids.


(The attack of the drag(on) pony)


(The death of the drag(on) pony)

4 Comments:

Blogger evi said...

your daughter is sweet, especially with the pony tail. :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Daniel Todd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Daniel Todd said...

Kevin - I tried giving it to the dog who would have buried it, but she got rescued.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unexplained said...

Thank you everyone who said that I look pretty. I loved my party. It was awesome. I had all of my friends there and it was a blast. I loved my yummy cake. It had bubble gum hair. Very cool. I don't understand what the big deal was about the pinata and barbie doll. I liked them both. The pony held a lot of yummy candy.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home