Thursday, November 14, 2013

Postcards from Thailand

Dear Friends (Old and New):
Hard to believe seven years have passed since my last entry in the Guatemala Notebook. Easy to believe that, out of pure laziness, I never took the blog down! Now that Kris and I are leaving for Thailand for nine days, her suggestion that I resurrect this notebook made sense. As one reticent about broadcasting anything through social media channels, I thought it a better idea than starting a new blog (or worse, opening a Facebook account!).
In any case, my intention is to post a few dispatches while we’re away. Or call them postcards. Kris will keep you updated through Facebook, and if you're interested, you can check here for what time and internet connectivity allow me to say. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home